Tuesday, November 15, 2016

It snowed my first day in Huddersfield!

Nov 14 2016 

Wow well this week has been one of a kind, haha it has been a really great week for me and elder Liss. 

Me & E. Liss -  you can't see England on our map due to it's celestial glory!   hahaha 

Elder Liss is such a great kid- he is so uplifting. He is always happy and it's really easy to be happy around him. It is cool because we knew each other in the Mtc, and we were trained by the same person, almost at the same time. We can already tell we are going to have an amazing next few months.So this week has been a happy week. But let me tell you this place is sooo different compared to Newcastle. But the little city of Huddersfield is great! 

And guess what it snowed the first day here in Huddersfield! It's going to be a great transfer, I can already tell. I know I said I would be focusing on missing Newcastle but I'm loving it here in Huddersfield! 

We have a couple of investigators that are doing really well. One is L..... he is progressing really well we taught him 3 times this week. Oh he is from China and he is just sooo funny. And we should be having his interview later on this week. So we are really excited to see what happens. He came to church this week and he really liked it. So we are excited for him! He is awesome.
how do you like my inspiration wall..? 

Our next investigator R...... is so amazing- she is such a miracle. So R.....'s  story is that she wanted to get closer to God so she prayed that she would find someone to help her accomplish that. And then elder Liss ran into her the next day and ever since then she prays and reads and yesterday when we met her she bore her testimony that she knows it true and even brought her friend F..... from Columbia and now we are teaching him as well!  So her baptismal date is set for the 3 of December.  So we are excited to work with her for these weeks.

My first day here I made a snowman! 

The Huddersfiled District !




But this week has been really good, I have never laughed so much on my mission. I am really excited for this week so we will see what happens! And for all the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment